Furthering cutting edge research
Division: Research | Locations: London, Budapest, Washington DC, Hamburg
Ever since its founding, CBRD has assisted researchers in a range of fields by providing valuable ancillary services, ranging from quantitative analytical services through our award-winning expertise in visualisation to ethics reviews. Our in-house suite of research tools, including specialist tools for clinical trials and epidemiological surveys, have assisted researchers worldwide. Meanwhile, the expertise of our clinical data team has provided small research teams with massive-scale, high-availability, high-performance data collection, analysis and handling solutions at a fraction of the capital outlay that such services would have ordinarily required.
CBRD offers a wide range of research services, including data handling and management solutions for researchers, data collection tools for fieldwork and self-reporting, data analysis (especially epidemiological analyses and clinical trial data analysis), verification and ethical supervision/IRB services. We support research teams by seamless augmentation of existing capabilities with a cadre of highly trained experts who each have decades of research experience. Our clients include both academia and private sector research.
- Epidemiological analysis and review
- Study design evaluation and advice
- Literature evaluation and preparation
- Clinical trial design and analysis
- Analysis plan review
- Third-party evaluation
- Turnkey analysis infrastructures as a service
- Data collection solutions as a service
- Data storage and management
- Data analysis
- Software development
- Medical and biomedical writing
- Bioinformatics consulting
- Genomic analysis and GWAS services
- IRB services and animal use review
- Audit and review services
- Expert witness services
- Compliance solutions
- Data visualisation and biomedical illustration
- Government and public sector
- Public health
- Research and academia
- Pharmaceuticals and medical devices
- Industry and manufacturing
- Humanitarian and NGOs
- Research project managers
- Clinical trial design consultants
- Molecular geneticists
- Computational epidemiologists
- Data scientists
- Data engineers
- Software developers
- Legal advisors
- Data collection and survey design specialists
- Medical writers
- Biomedical illustrators
- System analysts
- Research computational infrastructure administrators
- Network engineers
Dual Use Notice
- The provision of some of these services may constitute, use or involve dual-use products and may be subject to country limitations.
CBRD provides research teams with turnkey solutions to meet data management and analysis needs, from storing terabytes of data through fast distributed analysis to effective visualisation - at as little as 6 hours' notice.
Our staff of experienced researchers and advisory board drawn from academics with decades of experience provide thorough, actionable advice on methodology, study design and analysis plans, ensuring strong, credible results.
Bioethicists, lawyers, clinicians, researchers and stakeholders provide institutional review board (IRB) and audit services to ensure that your research remains compliant with legal requirements as well as funding source stipulations.